Bulk buying is considered an art because it requires careful planning to ensure that you will not be wasting your resources. When done correctly, this method of shopping will reward you in the long run. Buying seeds in bulk doesn’t necessarily mean to buy large quantities from the same kind of seed type. Some cannabis dispensaries would allow you to mix and match so that you can also try out different strains.
Bulk buying is applicable in countries where you are allowed to possess cannabis products in large quantities so be sure to check your countries law about purchasing goods and services of cannabis so that you will not have any problems in the future. Bulk buying has its own advantages and disadvantages, it is important to have a good grasp about it so that it can truly help our cannabis utilization.
Advantages in Buying Cannabis Seeds In Bulk
- Save Money
Shopping for cannabis seeds in bulk tends to be cheaper than buying in small packs. One of the reasons why you only pay less when buying in bulk because you don’t need to pay for the excess packaging and you will only get nothing but more seeds.
- Reduces Waste
Buying seeds in bulk will help you reduce waste from packaging especially that most packaging is still in plastic if you prefer to buy in bulk the seeds will only be placed in one packaging. As you reduce waste it will be a sustainable way to help the environment because manufacturers would no longer cut trees just to produce materials for packaging. It also aims to reduce carbon and energy footprints.
- You will not run out of seeds
If you have enough stocks of seeds in your house you don’t have to worry about planting cannabis seeds in the future or anytime you wish to plant because there is always a reserve.
- Make Fewer trips to the Cannabis Store
When you purchase seeds in bulk, it would take some time before your next visit to the cannabis store. It will not only save your time but it tends to reduce your transportation expenses.
- Avoid the risk of selling out
If you would stock up and buy in bulk, you can avoid waiting for new stocks that sometimes can be annoying. This is beneficial during busy periods such as different holidays or the Christmas season.
Disadvantages in Buying Cannabis Seeds In Bulk
Not only cooked food get spoiled but it is also applicable to seeds especially if it was not properly packaged and stored. To avoid seed spoilage, check if the seeds are packed in a cool dry container. One reason that may spoil cannabis seeds is it was store a bit wet.
- Extra space needed
You might have some space constraints if you have decided to purchase in sacks. You must have a designated storage area that is clean and well ventilated and has a cool temperature so that your cannabis seeds will stay fresh.
- If you have not tried the product before
It is not applicable to buy in bulk if you haven’t tried using the cannabis product before. If you know that the cannabis product is worth your money and it is a good buy, that is the perfect time to buy in bulk.
Tips in Buying Seeds In Bulk
- Always compare the price per ounce or per pounds to ensure that you will really save money.
- To ensure that the packaging is safe, you may use your own container, especially for long term storage. Some stores would also give discounts to those who use their own containers.
- Deals and promotions can easily draw consumer’s attention but make sure to only avail the deals and promotions offered by a particular cannabis product if this is the usual cannabis product that you are purchasing.
- You can only save money in the long run if the cannabis products that you purchase in bulk is the one that you utilize often to avoid any wastage.
- In buying cannabis seeds in bulk, make sure that the seeds are suited to the environment that you are in.
- Make sure to have an inventory so that the next time that you will be visiting the cannabis store, you would know what to buy. If you always buy in bulk, you would know how fast you utilize all the cannabis products.
- Only purchase different types of seeds in bulk if you have a huge amount of money. Purchasing cannabis seeds in bulk will cost you a huge amount of money so be sure to allocate your resources well.
Purchasing cannabis seeds in bulk has its own advantages and disadvantages. This information of bulk buying is not only good-to-know information but it will also serve as a guide to maximizing the real essence of buying in bulk.